Description in posting:
Largest networking company in Krakow Poland is looking for Incident Managers who have strong understanding of ITIL and Incident Management practices (ability to demonstrate it in live scenarios) and strong business communication skills and writing skills.
This is a Shift job – 24/7 – possibly mixed type of shifts (8h, 10h and 12h) including weekends and Public Holidays along with possibility of remote work.
- Supports delivery of TS Advantage program to all accounts,
- Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers.
- Uses standard tool to receive alerts and monitor status of new customer service requests (cases) pushing through to resolution.
- Regularly interacts with Client’s customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution.
- Maintains a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration methods.
- Languages required: English must have.
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
- First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
- Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty.
- 3 years of experience are required
- Shift job – 24/7 – possibly mixed type of shifts (8h, 10h and 12h) including weekends and Public Holidays
- Schedule is flexible, however in the team that we are hiring for there will be usually 2 people on shift.
- Possibility of remote work (office presence still required, frequency of office presence will be clarified during interview).
- 1st month is training delivered from Client Krakow office (presence in office is mandatory) but only during day shifts.
- Client is providing laptop and headset.
- Very good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
- Experience in leading the conference calls with multiple participants.
- Understanding of ITIL and Incident Management practices (ability to demonstrate it in live scenarios).
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to come up with creative solutions to major issues under time pressure.
- Strong business communication skills and writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, being adaptable and responsive to organizational requirements.
- Strong team player.