Participates in Application Support, Monitoring, Maintenance, Upgradation, Problem, Change & Incident management.
The IT Consultant, Integration Platforms (TIBCO technologies), is responsible for the technologies involved in the Integration oriented application environments.
Expertise and understanding of the following areas will be very important:
Integration (TIBCO stack BW5 and BW6), Design/Architecture/Implementation, Setup, Configuration, Server Hosting & Client Configuration, providing Application Support hosted on wide variety of Server Platforms that include Unix/AIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
Must be familiar with DEV/Ops tools like Elastic Search, Jenkins, GiT, Maven & Nexus.
- Experience in Providing Application Support hosted on wide variety of Server Platforms that include Unix/AIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
- Responsible for the recovery of applications from production outages, which includes determining infrastructure components that are failing/impacted, engaging and leading resources from various support organizations, escalating as needed, and communicating status with management and Business Line.
- Perform root cause analysis and identify long-term resolution to prevent reoccurrence. Identify improvements in logging, monitoring, and support documentation and tools to improve the team’s capability to identify cause and expedite recovery.
- Monitoring incident details, including configuration items affected
- Deep knowledge and experience around his area of expertise, including understanding of how the technology is used in application design/development & support.
- Experience of infrastructure support.
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical applications, compliance, documentation and business landscape
- General knowledge of TIBCO Infrastructure Architectures and their associated capacities/constraints
- Good knowledge in TIBCO Platform Hosting Architecture related to middleware platforms and their associated capacities/constraints
- Possess strong oral and written communications skills in order to clearly and effectively convey issues reports and other deliverables (installation procedure, recommendations…).
- Demonstrates the experience and ability to work independently and/or supervise a team of consultants.
- Proven networking and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Manage their priorities according to projects urgencies and enterprise strategy
- Focus on achievements in time and budget.
- Reactivity & Sense of urgency