Job Title: Open Stack Architect
Duration: 03-06 Months (With High possibility of extension)
- Public and private Cloud experience AWS / Azure / Google Cloud / OpenStack)
- Experience with continuous integration platforms such as Jenkins
- Experience in creating migration and green field infrastructure solution using OpenStack
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security
- Experience in VMware, converged infrastructure and cloud-based solutions
- Exposure to Data Center provisioning process
- Experience in Linux and Windows servers.
- Exposure to various components of the Data Center such as Security, Networking, Patching, Provisioning and Virtualization
- Well versed with MS-Office tools and report generation
- Work hands-on to create automated, containerized cloud application platforms, and design and implement DevOps processes that use those platforms
- Immutable infrastructure, docker containers, mesos, kubernetes and microservices architecture
- OpenStack, Network Infrastructure, Cloud Platform Architecture, Redhat Linux Administration, Hardware Infrastructure
- Strong domain knowledge in managing components of Public & Private cloud infrastructure, (AWS, Linux System Administration, Azure, VMWARE & OpenStack Cloud Infrastructure)
- Working knowledge of Load Balancer setup
- Working experience of managing public & Private cloud infrastructure in the areas of networking, firewall, RBAC.
Collabera is ranked among the top 10 Information Technology (IT) and professional staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $600 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 14,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia), and Europe (Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom). We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.