Job Title: After Hours Incident Manager
~ 24/7 Shift hours ~
- Supports delivery of TS Advantage program to all accounts,
- Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers.
- Uses standard tool to receive alerts and monitor status of new customer service requests (cases) pushing through to resolution.
- Regularly interacts with client’s customer and internal teams in a coordinated fashion to ensure problem resolution.
- Maintains a good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration methods.
Languages required: English must have
There is no shift pattern so according to polish law they can work up to as many hours as they have in the month, the shifts are 24/7, so they can be working 2 days on 2 days off, or 5 days on 2 days off etc.
- Years of Experience required:
- 11/2 Years if candidate is from IT background Or
- Minimum 9 Months experience in Incident management
- Soft Skills: Communication Skills, Negotiation skills
- Good English
- Should have customer service experience
- Working Hours: 12 Hours
- Shifts: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM (CET) and 6:30 PM to 6:30 AM (CET)
- Remote option available (Not guaranteed)
- Good to have Languages: Spanish OR Portuguese
- Start Date: 01 September 2017
Positions Available: 5 Positions